Polymyxins are a group of basic peptide antibiotics produced by Bacillus polymyxa, including polymyxin A, polymyxin B, polymyxin C, polymyxin D, and polymyxin. Five components, such as E, are narrow-spectrum fungicides. Two kinds of polymyxin B and polymyxin E are commonly used in veterinary medicine.
【Function and use】
1. It has strong antibacterial ability for almost all Gram-negative bacteria, especially for E. coli, klebsiella, salmonella and pseudomonas aeruginosa. Ineffective against Gram-positive bacteria and fungi.
2. It has a bactericidal action, mainly acts on the bacterial cell membrane, and binds to the free phosphate ester of lipoprotein in the cell membrane, hinders the selective permeability of the cell membrane, strengthens the surface tension and permeability of the cell membrane, and makes the intracellular components, such as excessive leakage of amino acids, purines, pyrimidines, K+, etc., leading to bacterial death.
3. There is almost no problem of drug resistance, and it is particularly pointed out that no R-factor resistance has been found so far. There is cross-resistance between polymyxin B and polymyxin E, but no cross-resistance was found between this class of drugs and other antibiotics.
4. The antibacterial activity of polymyxin B is slightly higher than that of polymyxin E.
5. It is a stationary phase fungicide with a narrow antibacterial spectrum.
Oral is not absorbed. After the injection, it is mainly discharged from the urine, but it is discharged only rarely in 12 hours, and can reach a concentration of 20 to 100 μg/ml later. Continue to have drug excretion within 1~3 days after stopping the drug.
Prevention and treatment of diarrhea caused by Gram-negative bacteria infection.
Can be combined with other antibiotics, and get multiplied effect, especially with antibiotics acting on Gram-negative bacteria such as bacitracin zinc, flavomycin, sulfonamides, semi-synthetic penicillins (such as amoxicillin), tetracyclines ( such as chlortetracycline and doxycycline), neomycin, etc., the effect is better.
Combined with muscle relaxants and neuromuscular blockers (such as aminoglycoside antibiotics) may cause muscle weakness and apnea.
【Compared with similar preparations】
Table 1 Comparison between Kelizhuang and other like preparations
Highly purified B component
Highly purified B component
American Pharmaceutical Technology
No production process
Original research process
Figure 1 Dissolution comparison of Kelizhuang and domestic similar preparations
It can be seen from Figure 1 that Kelizhuang dissolution rate is significantly better than the domestic similar products.
【Usage and dosage】
Once a dose, piglets 2000~4000u/kg body weight, equivalent to 1mg/kg body weight of this product, 2 times a day.
1. Precautions added to pig feed
a) Piglet feed: add 200g of this product per ton of feed for 7 days.
b) Adult pig feed: add 200g of this product per ton of feed for 7 days.
2. Treatment of diarrhea caused by E. coli and Salmonella
a) Add 300~1000g of this product per ton of feed for no more than 7 days.
b) Add 160~400 grams of this product per ton of drinking water for no more than 7 days.
c) Combined with neomycin sulfate, halving the dose.
1. Safety: The selected polymyxin B component is used as raw material with low toxicity and small side effects. 0.01%, 0.05%, and 0.1% were added to the rats' feed, and there was no death after 3 months and 6 months of continuous feeding. There were no abnormalities in biochemical and tissue examination. The chicken, pig and cattle feed can be added dozens of times without any side effects, so the safety is high.
2. Efficient: The colistin sulfate B component is slightly more active than the E component, and the low concentration can have a very strong killing effect on Gram-negative bacteria such as E. coli, Salmonella, Campylobacter, etc.
3. Long-lasting effect: Advanced preparation technology and imported excipients are adopted to ensure long retention time in the intestine, thus ensuring the effect of the preparation.
4. Stable: stored at 37℃ for 5 years, the activity is reduced by no more than 5%; stable to heat, not damaged during high temperature granulation.
5. Small side effects: Beneficial bacteria that can not affect the intestinal tract of animals.
1. Don’t use in renal dysfunction animals.
2. This product is not absorbed orally, so it cannot be used for the treatment of systemic infections.
Sealed, shaded, kept in a dry place
Specifications: 100g: 10g (300 million units)
Packing: 1000g/bag, 20 bags/carton; 100g/bag, 100 bags/carton